Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 06:44:43 2005

In a message dated 2/26/2005 5:48:59 PM Central Standard Time,
dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
Gene,
A fine group of images in your latest batch.  This image:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-80188.html

would be improved had you stopped down one to two stops to expose for
the candle light and let the rest of the room go dark.  The focus would
be stronger on the woman lighting the candle.

I especially like the vantage point and atmosphere of this image:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-80187.html

Don

Don

Thanks for the comments.  On the first one, I think I may have lightened it
up for the post.  I will have to re do it and see how it looks.  The second
one
you point out seems to be everyones favorite from this last batch, or at
leazst the most comments. ;-)

Gene