Subject: [Leica] PAW 14 [and some more Colonial Williamsburg images]
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 13:30:03 2005

In a message dated 2/27/2005 3:20:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chandos@cox.net writes:

I'm not  sure what's causing the desaturation, but I notice that the jpgs
that PS 7  produces as "Save for Web" seem leached.  The originals are
pretty  rich.

Make sure the square marked ICC Profile in "Save for web"  is  ticked.  That
will take along the color space, otherwisethe profile will be  deleted to
make
the file smaller.

Regards,
Sonny