Subject: [Leica] Shots in the Met
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 27 13:56:16 2005

Richard S. Taylor showed:
> B.D. - Given our discussion yesterday, I wonder if you find this alternate
> frame more interesting.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/GATES/4_12_0025_web2<

Richard mon ami,
After seeing this it evokes one question!.... "Why did you waste time
posting the others?" This is magic man, it's a today shot with what trhe
world is becoming no matter where one is.... "cell phones and digi cameras!"
Never mind all the artsy fartsy crop, sometimes the shot is right there in
your face and just send the wholde damn thing!

Very well done indeed! Oh sure there'll be some one who'll point out the
wheels of the stroller in the lower left corner. Well what the hell, do the
other "TODAY FEATURE" clone them out! ;-) And nobody would know! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Shots in the Met)