Subject: [Leica] Re: Behind the shed: PAW 9
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 27 21:21:50 2005

Thanks, I thought I'd keep the surrounds in for "location", but I'd quite
like to "see" more of the mirrored building because this is the contrast I'm
trying to make. I'll look at the situation again some time, perhaps with
another lens, and I'm interested to see the print in larger format say 16 x
12 to see how it works.

Cheers