Subject: [Leica] Re: So does this work?
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Mon Feb 28 04:12:11 2005

Richard:  I love the moment you saw.  If you are printing this, one way to
minimize the focus issue is to go small. Apparant sharpness is, at least in
part, a function of viewing distance. If you were going to print this (which
it doesn't sound like you are) I'd crop out the man on the left and output
with the long edge at around four inches.   A gem!

Best regards,

Ben Marks

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re: So does this work?)