Subject: [Leica] Dutch LUG memebers
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 28 12:31:16 2005

Hi Meino,

I found out that Odin was no longer the distributor from Pieter Krigee
at Foto Nivo Schweitzer a couple of weeks ago. He mentioned that a new
distributor was just about to be appointed. If you need something done
urgently, I suggest you call Pieter at 020 623 3159.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands