Subject: [Leica] More Jam
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Mar 1 06:07:08 2005

> Daniel Ridings wrote:
>
> > Next week digital ...
> >
> > This week all Delta 3200. I like that film.
> >
> > All Leica except for two (it'll be kind of obvious which ones aren't
> > they're with a Rolleicord).
> >
> > http://dlridings.com/jam/050226/index.html
> >
> > I don't ask for favors much. Will someone pick out a PAW for me? I'm
> > exhausted.

I went back through them, again, and I missed this one the first time:

http://www.dlridings.com/jam/050226/pages/05v08-0085.html

I really like this one...very calming, beautiful expression in her
eyes..

These "jam" shots are, IMO, some of the best stuff you've done, Daniel.

Ken Frazier
Weston, CT USA