Subject: [Leica] Thanks all
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 1 08:33:16 2005

I've enjoyed doing the jam sessions and I've enjoyed hearing the ones that
people like. Jim noticed that I had a certain fascination for the one
singer. I tried to capture her, but I myself don't feel quite like I
succeeded. She _was_ a Mona Lisa type. I saw her in person and am just not
satisfied with what I got.

The 0003 was one of my first favorites. But when I saw 81 and 101 it
became difficult.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a collective thanks rather than clogging
your mailboxes. I really do appreciate it. I've had fun doing this.

Best,
Daniel