Subject: [Leica] CJ6 NAN CHANG PLANE... Leica M7 & LEICANON in one breath?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Tue Mar 1 12:30:39 2005

I may have already posted this link before, if so, apologies
http://www.bookawards.bizland.com/bulwer_lytton_winners.htm

You have to scroll down and read this one:
Winner: Science Fiction

Kirk's mind raced as he quickly assessed his situation: the shields were
down, the warp drive and impulse engines were dead, life support was failing
fast, and the Enterprise was plummeting out of control toward the surface of
Epsilon VI and, as Scotty and Spock searched frantically through the manuals
trying to find a way to save them all, Kirk vowed, as he stared at the solid
blue image filling the main view screen, that never again would he allow a
Microsoft operating system to control his ship. Mike Rottmann Reno, Nevada

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] CJ6 NAN CHANG PLANE... Leica M7 & LEICANON in one breath?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] CJ6 NAN CHANG PLANE... Leica M7 & LEICANON in one breath?)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] CJ6 NAN CHANG PLANE... Leica M7 & LEICANON in one breath?)