Subject: [Leica] Leica Stock Suspended
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 1 23:05:48 2005

Uh guys ... you didn't happen to notice the date on that did you?

There are automatic mechanisms to suspend trading when drastic changes in
the stock happens. It's not carved in stone for all eternity.

I was following the stock a few days after that. Yes, it was suspended for
a while, but then trading resumed.

Sheeshh ... how long are you guys going to regurgitate yesterday's papers?

:)

Daniel