Subject: [Leica] Favourite lens
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed Mar 2 03:41:34 2005

Favourite lens? They are all so good. Since I use the 35 Summilux ASPH so
often, I'd have to say that is.

However, when I travel I take the Tri-Elmar to cut down on weight and I am
very pleased with the results I get with it.

I also shoot a lot of medium format. What astounds me about the Leica lenses
is that the negatives always look so good. I sometimes think of selling the
medium format, buying a donkey to carry my tripod, and just using my Leica.
Slow film, Leica lenses on a tripod = great enlargements. The donkey is a
problem, though.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Favourite lens)