Subject: [Leica] Favourite Lens
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Mar 2 13:26:43 2005

Hello all, I find very interesting the comments, maybe I had should put the
question in 3 separates questions:

a) Favourites lens in terms of Focal Lens and of use
b) Favourite lens on type of lens in a determinated Focal lens, i.e., some
ones prefer the 50mm, but with different preferences for the different
versions

It's not easy resume, anyway I want to try prepare something during the next
week end or the next week.

Thanks for all opinions and comments,

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis