Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 2 19:04:45 2005

In a message dated 3/2/2005 2:56:17 PM Central Standard Time,
rlbunting@lucent.com writes:
The questions are to prompt discussion. I don't have a second body but often
would like to have two lenses active at the same time. Seems like a luxury
and
really don't know about it's practicality, but keep coming back to that
idea.
I have always worked out of a bag, but as I carry my M more, the desire to
be
more spontaneous is changing my bag-it mentality. So two bodies, in
concurrent action, may be a stretch for me right now.

Roger

Well I know from my shooting that 2 bodies are a plus, as you can have two
different setup ready for varying situations.  I do not have 2 Ms, but do
have
multiple R bodies, and since I have all prime lenses, it is nice to have 2
ready to shoot when needed.  You can/I do have the bodies loaded with
different
film also.  I am working on adding a second M to provide a choice when I
only
have the M system with me.

Gene