Subject: [Leica] OT: Watertown, MA USA early April Photo club meeting
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Mar 3 10:36:01 2005

Marc:

It's http://www.phsne.org/

The Watertown event on April 2nd and 3rd is not so much a club meeting
as it's a big camera equipment sale - Photographica.  I'll probably be
there on Saturday morning to help out with the set up.

Monthly meetings are at Waltham High School on the 1st Sunday of every
month except summer.

This Sunday, Georgia Barnhill, a curator at the American Antiquarian
Society will give a slide lecture on some of the Society's collection of
late nineteenth-century photographs.

Jim