Subject: [Leica] Re: Multiple Bodies
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Mar 3 11:37:28 2005

I shoot for fun, but I like to use two bodies when I can. I just
snagged a 2nd .58 M6 TTL to comlement my .72 because  I
like to shoot 28mm (and I was sending the .72 off to DAG).

Some common 2 body configs for me:

M6 50 Nokton, FM3A 105/2.5 AIS
M6 28 Summicron,  CV Bessa R  21/4
M6 28 Summicron,  FM3a  45/2.8P
M6 CV 35/2.5P, D70  50/1.8 AFD

Stuff like that. Whatever suits my fancy. I rarely mix films
on my primary pair (excepting the D70, of course). Almost
always HP5 or FP4 these days.

I'll often stick an Oly or Rollei P&S in my pocket loaded
with NPH or Reala color film if I think the world will be
coughing up color pics :-)

When I get my .72 back, I look forward to trying three
bodies with 21/28/50 focal lengths.

Of course, walking about the world bagless with just an M6
over my shoulder and a 28 or 35 or 50 has its own rewards.

Scott