Subject: [Leica] It snows :-)
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 3 11:44:08 2005

Philippe - Well, I can understand finding some relief from the
drizzle.  Here it's sunny and cold at the moment, but we're entering
the most miserable, dark, drizzly unpleasant part of the year.  The
snow melt joins the rain to make everything soggy and miserable.
Further  "Down East" in Maine, where the weather this time of year is
even worse than it is here, they call it the fifth season: "Mud."

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA

>Sorry about that, Richard.
>But even these few flakes were enough to get us happy after 3 months of
>drizzle and rain.
>Thanks for looking (both you and Nathan, who's suffering from a bit more
>snow ATM, I hear)
>---
>>  From: "Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor@comcast.net>
>>  Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:10:46 -0500
>>  To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>>  Subject: Re: [Leica] It snows :-)
>>
>>  This time of year in New England we all get a bit desperate for sun
>>  and greenery, so I apologize for not waxing enthusiastic over
>>  footprints in the snow.  I have far too much experience in leaving
>>  them right now.   Nice picture, nevertheless.
>>

>>>  Finally some snow in our country!
>>>
>>>  http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/snow.jpg
>>>
>>>  Hope you enjoy.
>  >> Philippe