Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Mar 3 13:00:52 2005

I have mixed feeling when I look at this image: the pixels are broken
up a bit, there may be edge enhancement, and the feeling b'w the two is
intimate, but touchy: its an edgy feeling, almost sinister as if he has
just told her something rather "shattering". I'm sure it was an
innocent moment, but it is also an emotion filled image for me. Was the
edginess in the printing/offering deliberate?
On 02/03/2005, at 4:17 AM, Fran?ois Berton wrote:

> early morning.. rising sun...
>
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/photos.francois.b/Petites%20Images.htm
>
> Francois Berton (Paris)
> f.berton@wanadoo.fr