Subject: [Leica] I need help with dating cameras/models
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 3 17:28:43 2005

Ruben, I don't know why you say you're confused. If I read your list
correctly, you identified all the models, except for one. You mentioned
that 161,8xx
came with a "Summaron 5cm/f2," which does not exist. Then you asked  if that
lens should be a Summar.
Is it possible that I read the post wrong and that someone else identified
the list?

If you're going to sell all but the M2 and the Summarit, I'd be interested
in the 5cm Elmar/3.5 [if it has a coated lens and is a nice, clean
item]...regards, bob cole

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] I need help with dating cameras/models)