Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Mar 3 19:38:06 2005

Sonny,

Wasn't thinking of you particularly, more like the FLUG.
Wasn't thinking of Seth, Emanuel Lowi, John Collier,
Greg Lorenzo, Felix, Doug Herr, Mark Rabiner, et al
either.

The "mob" who appear to have hijacked the LUG for
O.T. chatter, Leica-bashing and digicam discussions
know who they are.

I'll stick around myself for that rare >1% bit of hard Leica info;
when that ceases, I too will be gone...

William

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)