Subject: [Leica] Favourite Lens
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Mar 4 00:39:39 2005

I agree with whoever said they don't really have a "favorite". I have a
lot of lens/camera combinations --- too many, but some of my best
images and most fun were with: in no particular order

Rollei Planar 75 on 3.5F
30mm Distagon on H'blad 2000
70-180mm and the 100mm macro on the R8 sharp as ---
15mm Super elmar on R8
35mm summilux asph on M6Ti
Noctilux on .72 and .85 M's
85mm Planar on Rollei 3003 (now there was a great camera)
50mm Distagon on H'blad 2000: the F series could focus soooooo close
similar to the 15 Super dooper Elmar
any of the 28, 40 or 90 on the CLE Minolta
My old hornblaster 55mm f1.4 Rokkor on the SRT 101: not such a great
lens, but boy did we have good times ;-)
180mm summicron on the R8: just developing a love of this one

Alastair