Subject: [Leica] The high price of progress
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Fri Mar 4 14:48:23 2005

On 05/03/2005, at 9:34 AM, Scott McLoughlin wrote:

> I like digital as well film (I shoot mostly B&W film), but the cost
> thing
> is quite humorous.

Who's brave enough to take this little test?  :-)  Add up the cost of
all the bits and pieces you've bought for your digital photography
adventure and then work out which Leica bodies or lenses you could have
bought instead!  Could be interesting.  :-)

My plan is to keep using the wonderful films that are available and
have only the best shots scanned professionally.   I'll admit that this
strategy will be sorely tested when the DMR comes out.  But we'll see.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:The high price of progress)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] The high price of progress)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] The high price of progress)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] The high price of progress)