Subject: [Leica] PAW 9
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Fri Mar 4 18:51:07 2005

Every year we snow-bound Canadians and northern US folks observe with bated
breath the beginning of March (those of us east of the Rockies, that
is....). As the saying goes, "in like a lamb, out like a lion; in like a
lion, out like a lamb". This year on March 1 we received 15+ cm of snow. I
think that qualifies as "in like a lion". Unfortunately, the statistics show
that this adage is right only 30% of the time. March is a cruel, cruel
month....

My PAW postings were taken on March 1 in the middle of the snow storm.
Hopefully week 13 will be less "monochromatic"! Incidentally, this park in
Ottawa's Glebe neighbourhood is just a few blocks away from the late Malak
Karsh's residence.

Comments appreciated, as always.

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2005-09.htm

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] PAW 9)