Subject: [Leica] high price of progress - now weekend warriors
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Mar 5 13:09:11 2005

I like that Mark - a printer means accountability.

I guess I'm a weekend warrior.  Always have been.  Even as a kid I was
always scheming on how to make some pocket money from doing what I
enjoy.  Like collecting and selling pine-cones for fire-wood at a
little stall out the front of the house.  hehe.  1 bucket full for 20
cents.  Eventually my mum bought them all.  :-)

So this progressed into photography.  The same motive has seen me sell
thousands of soccer photos to the other kids' mums.  My commitment for
today is to put up for sale the first of my nature photos at the
National Park visitors centre, where hopefully more mums will pull out
their purses.  And then go shoot some more little birds before my fast
dwindling weekend ends.

More power to the weekend warriors!

Who else?

Rick.