Subject: [Leica] NInja Turtle meets Xmas Pud!!
From: drodgers7798 at comcast.net (David Rodgers)
Date: Sat Mar 5 17:00:44 2005

Peter,

HurtwoodHill is a great photograph. When I first pulled it up it didn't
fit on my screen. The bottom third of the image was cropped out. I think
it was a little stronger that way. For me the foreground didn't add
anything, and may have distracted from the strength of the image, which
is the view. The two resting cyclists were an excellent point of
reference. They really added to the shot. Nice all around.  Not an easy
shot into the sun. I really liked it, especially as a panorama!

DaveR