Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 5 19:42:26 2005

> Seth Rosner wrote:
>
>> Actually, the result of these burdens Ted's been bearing these past 15
>> years or so .... ;-)  .... is reflected in his stature. Those who know
>> him well know that he used to be 6ft 4 in tall.    ;-)<<<<<

Douglas asked:
> So now he needs a second body?<<<,

Douglas I'm beginning to think if ever the medical folks figure out how to
salvage my head and transplant it to a 22 year old well built male body I'm
all for it. I say this simply because, despite my work outs and power
walking it's becoming obvious some body parts are beginning to rebel at
being continually used and abused! ;-)

It's when you feel some days one R8 takes on a weight problem of it's own,
let alone 3 of them! ;-)

It's like there's a battle between mind and body parts... Mind saying," OK
lets go, get at it now before the light changes. Grab that gear and move
it!"  In the same manner and tone as a British Guard's Sgt. Major might snap
out an order to hit the drill square. :-)

However, the body responds in equal fashion with a sharp retort........ "get
stuffed!" ;-) Then there's an immediate and obvious increase in body pain
where you didn't know it was possible to have aches or pains. ;-)

So do I need a second body? It sure as hell is beginning to feel like it!
;-)

ted.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Multiple Bodies)