Subject: [Leica] Multiple Bodies
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Mar 6 06:42:44 2005

Ted, 'twasn't meant as a comeback, just a little gag I couldn't resist. My
ma said to me many years ago, "quit kidding around so much; you're a lawyer,
people want their lawyers to be serious." I answered: "Ma, give me a break,
there is so much tension and sometimes anger in the streets (of New York
City) that if I get ten people a day to laugh I'm doing the Lord's work."

My problem is that I tend to see humor almost everywhere - well, perhaps
with the exception of the current administration.

Love and kisses, Ted!

Seth          LaK 9