Subject: [Leica] My PAW #1
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sun Mar 6 14:23:35 2005

http://gallery.leica-users.org/view_photo.php?id=CaitlinClay01

I took out my new R-D1 today to try it out. My old one was replaced by
Epson. I was fortunate to pull preschool duty for my daughter today. I
shot a series of pictures of her but I will not boor you with them.
Here is the first one. The settings on the camera was:
  iso 800
  Leica 28mm F/2 asph
  Auto WB
  Shutter set to AE 1/23 sec
  RAW format

  Post processing was:
  Changed WB to fluorescent white.
  No color correction
  no sharpening
  no manipulation other than to downsize to 800x600

  Comments welcome. I love this picture because it is an accurate
representation of my little girl hard at work.

  Apart from that I would like to here some constructive criticism good
or bad on this pix.

  Thank you very much,
  Chris

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] My PAW #1)