Subject: [Leica] #066
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Mar 6 14:35:58 2005

Graham,

Guess you are not a Real Ale man then? :-) I meant,
WHAT have they got to drink.? Now I'm REALLY thirsty
and just hoping I have an "Old Hooky" left in the frig.

As far as Sunday Roasts go, over here they have no
clue how to do it properly, even the ex-pat landlords.
Even if everything else is O.K., the beef is a big chunk
instead of delicate slices smothered with gravy. Now
I'm getting hungry too! :-) Have a snap of your local?

Best,

William

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] #066)