Subject: [Leica] #066
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Mar 6 18:00:02 2005

Graham showed:

> Leica M2 : 50mm Noctilux : Agfa Vista 200
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05066.htm<<<,

Hi Graham,
Given the look and quality of your pictures the UK Department of Tourism or
whatever it's called, should have you on contract to roam the hills, valleys
and villages shooting what you do. Then the department could flog this
wonderful quiet, simple life image of the UIK and bring in millions more
dollars of tourist revenue.

If I were of the income ability that I some times aspire to, your picture of
this pub is so inviting to make one wish to hop an a plane, fly in for a
pint or two and relax for a day or two. And do that with nothing more than ,
"let's go right now and do it!" :-)

Now if I win the lottery, a few million or so, that's exactly how my life
would be at this point. No screwing around planning etc it would be, "Damn
look at that let's go!"  And be gone in the blink of an eye or as fast as
one could get to the airport, board and in-flight.... first class of course!
;-)

Thanks for the picture as it's so warm, clean and inviting.

ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #066)