Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 Experimental week
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Sun Mar 6 18:19:08 2005

That rangefinder base  is a tad narrow in the Prominent for wide
open/close up work, and my biggest trouble with that lens is just like
all the other bright lenses I have: motion blur. Something about a very
bright lens that encourages me to take shots I'd not normally try. 1/4
with the Summilux 35mm? Piece of cake! 1/30 and the Summicron 90mm?
EASY? HEY! Why are my negatives blurry? Ah, yes, part of the "mystery"
of available light photography.

Sadly, I feel my days with the Prominent and lenses drawing to a close,
to better afford my Leitz habit, unless I can get away with simply
selling the 10D...