Subject: [Leica] was cropping-phooey! now Ten Commandments
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 8 16:00:00 2005

In a message dated 3/8/2005 5:29:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
P2CON@aol.com writes:
In a message dated 3/6/2005 12:44:52 PM Pacific  Standard Time, SonC@aol.com
writes:
<In
the Episcopal Church,  during lent, one of the first things we do is recite
the ten commandments. I  noticed that not one of the ten said anything about

cropping.

Regards,
Sonny>>

Sonny, isn't there  something in the Ten Commandments about not bearing
false
witness. Perhaps  God intended that to include photoshopping out the white
liter, or cropping  the ugliness from your photos. :-)

Regards, Paul Connet

Paul,
The entire text, if I recall, is "Thou shalt not bear false  witness against
thy neighbor."
This forbids perjury while testifying in  a courtroom. In ancient Israel, a
person who lies in court receives the penalty  that would be due a person
guilty of the crime at question.

;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] was cropping-phooey! now Ten Commandments)