Subject: [Leica] GB's asleep, so here is something
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Mar 9 08:07:22 2005

From: "Alastair Firkin" <firkin@ncable.net.au>

Subject: [Leica] GB's asleep,

 So while he is snoozing, perhaps we can remind ourselves that
> the world is more than the Shire of the Roses: those poms are so
> arrogant.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra054
>
> Alastair

Hi Alastair,

I need my sleep, all the walking in search of photographs tires me out. I
haven't been this tired since my days in a Budapest massage parlour. They
were the days. We separated any couples that came in and sent the men to
stand in the wrong queue so we got longer with the women, except for IGOR of
course who preferred the men :-) Sleep tight :-)

--Graham

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] GB's asleep, so here is something)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] GB's asleep, so here is something)