Subject: [Leica] Anyone heard of this "~prophoto" forum thing?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Mar 9 08:42:01 2005

Hi all,

Since yesterday I've been getting a bunch of hits on my PAW page referred
from a site which advertises itself with "Professional Photographers Focus
on Image".

The address is:  209.59.140.66/~prophoto/forum

It requires registration (which seems to take a day or so) to read the
posting that's referring to my site or even figure much out about the site
at all...It seems a little sketchy.  Does anyone know anything at all about
this site?

Thanks,
Aaron