Subject: [Leica] Parked tools
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul)
Date: Wed Mar 9 15:00:43 2005

Me gusta Luis - but I can't help thinking it would have been better
with a person in the frame somewhere. There's a piece of blank wall
between two of the posts that would have been a good place for a
figure.

I'd have been tempted to wait until someone happened along. A bit like
this:

http://www.paulhardycarter.com/Pages/bratislava%20pages/brati_jogger.htm

or:

http://tinyurl.com/4uvaw