Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 264
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Mar 9 21:51:58 2005

Alastair:  Is it possible that "Igor" was actually one of those former
female athletes who had been given People's Democratic Hormone Treatments
so "she" could compete in the 1962 Olympics?   :-)

<gd&r>
--Peter

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 264)