Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon stuff
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Thu Mar 10 12:46:11 2005

I have the following items for sale now that I switched to the Epson
R-D1. Please contact me off list and I will be happy to send pixs.

D1h
N90s with MB-10, AF 35-70 f/2.8 D push-pull,  80-200mm push-pull, SB-26
-- Makes a great starter kit.
AF-S 17-35
SB-28DX
AF 28mm f/2.8
AF-S 80-200 f/2.8 D
AF TC-16A 1.6x Teleconvertor
AF-S 28-70 f/2.8

Everything is in very good to excellent condition. I am offering these
items to this list before I put them on EBAY since this list has been
so helpful. You may check out my ebay feedback, ebay id is cdriggett.

Thanks,
Chris Driggett
driggett@mac.com