Subject: [Leica] Future of film? Good news and realistic news...
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Mar 10 14:46:38 2005

Well, after round one of the LUG print exchange and reading Barry
Thornton's CD book; transitions, I can tell you the ink jet
market/users are here to stay. The quality of the images was quite
superb in b/w. I'm beginning to think my darkroom has a slight
advantage in colour printing now: it must have some advantage ---- oh
yes I forgot, I like doing it ;-)