Subject: [Leica] Football
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 11 00:21:56 2005

IFK Göteborg for me.

Cricket is a worthy substitute for baseball. In fact, I
find myself liking it more and more all the time. The only
baseball games I get to see over here are re-broadcast
games after the fact. I don't even think they list baseball
or American football (that's where Janet does her thing,
right?) on the sports pages, so I can't even keep up. Last
time I saw a real baseball game was at Busch Stadium with
Bob Gibson pitching, Curt Flood at shortstop, I think and
Ted Simmons catching (I think). I've seen them all, but
don't know if that was the last game.

A home I have a baseball signed by all the Cardinals in the
middle of the 50'ies: Stan the Man, Clete and Ken Boyer. I
take it out now and then and remember. (I didn't meet these
guys, Red S. hunted on one of my relative's land.)

Daniel
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005