Subject: [Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Mar 12 13:45:16 2005

Kenneth,

I asked this question a few months ago. The B&W+ 400 is NOT T400CN or its
successor BW400CN, take a pack and look for its serial number on the Kodak
website it isn't (wasn't) there. It seems to be a batch which went to some
suppliers and not others and looks to have been discontinued (check
date!!)with
people shifting the last of their stock out. I got mine in a 3-for-2 deal
and
they wren't expired, but nowhere near as far from date as BW...

As to photographing, you'd be hard pressed to tell it from either T400CN or
BW
400CN.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Film question: Kodak B&W +)