Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 7, Light
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Mar 12 16:49:12 2005

At 06:46 PM 3/12/2005, you wrote:

>Amazing pics. Do you sell prints :-)?

Yes, yes, yes!  Right now I'm only selling through agencies and galleries
and the price is more than I can imagine paying.  As soon as I figure out
how to sell them directly, I'll put them up on the LUG.  My contracts are
usually non-exclusive so I should be able to figure something out, but I
want to be sure I'm legal before I announce any direct print sales.  Stay
tuned!

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] PAW Week 7, Light)