Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 10 Testing new toys
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 12 18:55:14 2005

The 50 ASPH finally arrived.  It is worth the wait.  Truly, truly,
outstanding performance in difficult conditions.  First up, we have
Althea, she has waited on me at my favorite deli for years.  I caught
her relaxing with a friend as they cleaned up the restaurant.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/althea

The next image is of the friend she was laughing it up with.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/altheahelper

Last is a random shot of Earnie.  Earnie was the truck driver delivering
concrete to a pretty wonderful driveway.  It seems that driveways are
now something to go one up with the Jones's in Atlanta.  Anyway, Earnie
was a stand up guy and we had a long talk about concrete, pea gravel,
colorants, and the use of steel in driveways.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album143/earnie

The first two images were at 1.4 and about 1/15th on Acros.  Earnie is
1/250 at F8 on Neopan 400.  The day was pretty gray for Earnie so I did
a little curve action in PS.

Derision accepted, comments OK.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com