Subject: [Leica] Should Leica sell direct to customers?
From: schroter at optonline.net (schroter@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Mar 14 18:57:51 2005

Really, while it's a global village, high volume products, are good
candidates for sale.  Boutique products aren't that amenable to Internet
sales.  Yes, to me, Leica is a boutique product.  Can you imagine Hermes
scavefs selling over the internet?  All it's mystique would vanish in a
nano-second!!
AGS