Subject: [Leica] The Elephant's Child
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 15 04:27:41 2005

Hi Max,

I wasn't thinking "closer" for just this particular shot
... just "closer" in general. Get close to something and
shoot it. A cluttered 35mm frame takes a lot of work if you
want to turn it into a captivating image. But it's easy to
have one with you and get close to things.

I know ... I know ... I committed the same "crime" this
week:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/10.html
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/10alt1.html

Best,