Subject: [Leica] OT post HP Photosmart 7960
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Tue Mar 15 14:10:01 2005

I am having problems with this too.  I've tried two different print servers.
A $50 (free w/computer purchase) Canon 1500 works fine.  Apparently the USB
universal printer thing is a postscript format, so maybe HP is doing their
thing differently.  I am also thinking that the card reader in the 7960
makes it a multifunction devise that the USB print servers can't handle.
The Buffalo NAS/print server set up lists Epson 2200 among other epsons, as
compatible, and the 2200 does not have a card reader.   Just my .02.

I also couldn't get an older HP 1115 that has a card reader or a brother
multifunction fax/laser printer to work with either print server.

Tom Schofield