Subject: [Leica] Vancouver Camera Show and Lug Dinner
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 17 08:14:00 2005

The twice a year Vancouver Camera Show and Lugger's Meet is coming up April
9th (dinner meet) and April 10th (Show). For Show info
see:http://www.whistlerinns.com/camerashow/

So far we have people coming up from the North West US and a couple of
Canadian Provinces. The show alone is worth a visit as I always managed to
find Leica and Leica related goods at great prices. The day before Lug meet
and dinner is like the icing on a cake!

The unofficial Hotel for this show is the Century Plaza in downtown
Vancouver. It is centrally located and rooms are available starting at
$75.00 Can per night.

I'm off to Mexico next week, so if you are interested in attending drop me a
private email prior to March 24th or post your interest in attending on the
Lug.

Regards,

Greg