Subject: [Leica] St. Patrick's Day New York, 2005
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Thu Mar 17 19:40:16 2005

As St. Patrick's day winds down in New York, I think
I'll have a drink before hitting the sack-
Experimenting with a new Lumix FZ20- the lens quality
and colour rendition is similar to the Digilux 1- the
operation is similar to the LC1- but not as refined or
as analog. What is nice is the extraordinary zoom and
the stabilisation. It will take a while to get used to
some of the refinements- but this group wasn't too
bad- I have a few more I'll add later- Bests: vroger

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/folder-7796.html
Other work:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/folder-6079.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/folder-6048.html