Subject: [Leica] An interesting development in connection with pictures
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Mar 17 22:56:18 2005

animal wrote:

>> http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/image-33207.html
>>
>> It's the comments I want to draw attention to, I've mentioned the
>> pictures before. Though it is one of my favorite series so if you feel
>> like going through it from start to finish, there's not that many
>> pictures, I'd be flattered.
>>
>> Daniel
>> http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005
>

> I liked them but what a bizarre post below the last picture.
> best regards
> simon jessurun

Thanks, Simon.

That particular comment has led me to seriously consider only taking a
Yashica T4 P&S the next time. But on the other hand, a Leica M, for
security, looks like a T4. No batteries, no digital ... they don't
consider it a sign of a journalist (and journalists can't get in the
country). I know ... I've already had that experience with them. We'll
see. I'm going back in May. I will definitely NOT take digital. They
would certainly interpret a digital SLR as a sign of a working
professional. But not an M.

I keep saying ... one of these times will be the last time.

Best,
Daniel

Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] An interesting development in connection with pictures)