Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, SL, R parts
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Mar 18 08:17:06 2005

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and
others thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Prints
available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: parts for Leica reflex cameras, details at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

FS: 2-Leicaflex SL, silver chrome.  Both are sold AS-IS, and are usable with
limitations.  The top plates of both cameras are in good condition with no
significant dents.

The first SL has a broken battery contact and de-silvering prism.  Shutter
and film advance working well.  $125 including replacement battery
compartment.
The second SL has one tooth missing from the film take-up spool, and you
must be careful to advance the film fully.  Has worn strap lugs.  Prism is
good, shutter is working well, exposure meter calibrated, new light seals.
$175 including spare mercury battery and replacment take-up spool.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com