Subject: [Leica] Re: An interesting development in connection with pictures
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Mar 18 09:43:53 2005

I hear you F?lix. I have a couple of T4's and a couple of Olympus My
models (one 3.5 and one 2.8 lens). The Yashicas are very, very good.

I'm not worried about thieves or getting my Leicas stolen. It's the
police I'm cautious with. They are very suspicious of anything that
looks like a journalist (journalists are not allowed into the country).

But no big deal. I've gotten some really nice results with the little
T4. The color shots here were taken with one of them and Agfa CT Precisa
100:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dlridings/folder-5305.html

Daniel