Subject: [Leica] m3 pics full frame and cropped
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Fri Mar 18 15:15:08 2005

what i did was look at the different scan colours and adjust them for most
detail
did i say that ? sorry for the incoherence my wife is considering divorce.
these where machine low rez scans i might do a hi bit rate scan but am not
sure if that would make much of a difference
i think B.D . is right the framing is wrong .
I wanted a 300 mm effect but because of lightning constraints or in eptitude
that was impossible
so the frame is flawed
my number 2 daughter does not like it so....
thanks for the interest hope i answered your question to your satisfaction